April 25, 2016

10 Things that Make Me Happy


1. Traveling
I like to travel to new places. Even though all I do are only sightseeing. Being in a new place is very interesting. I will get new experience and new knowledge.

(Read my traveling experiences here)


2. Blogging
I can put all of my imagination and my "messy mind" through writing. But I'm too lazy to write on a book so I write on blog. When everything pop in my mind, I grab my phone, type that things and save them in draft. When it's appropriate to share to public, I post it.


3. Books
I really really like reading books. Reading is my hidden hobby because I couldn't do it frequently when I was in school due to money limit. On that time, I only borrowed books from my friends. I started to buy books when I get my current job. I like read comics, traveling books, fairy tales and motivating books.

But my parents don't like this hobby because they think that reading makes me far from social activities. Yeah I admit that I lack of social activities with my parents and my neighbors. Now I try to balance between my hobby and my social activities.

(Read my review about books here)


4. Watching TV
Since I have notebook and know Korean things, I'm no longer a TV person. I spent my time watching Korean shows through my notebook. Recently, I get bored with Korean shows and have interest in watching 'D Academy' on Indosiar LOL. By watching the show, I can laugh a lot! Laugh a lot makes me feel sooo happy. I don't know since when I didn't laugh often. I need to laugh to get my happiness back. XD

(Wanna read my review about Korean things? Read here [for K-Pop stuff] and here [for K-shows])


5. Tweeting
Although many friends leave Twitter and move to Path, I'm not affected. I still use Twitter to get news and share my thoughts. I enjoy Twitter because it's simple, easy and fast. Another my favorite social media is Instagram.


6. Taylor Swift's Songs
When I listened to Tay's song in 2011, which is 'Love Story', I fell in love with her. I continued to search all Tay's songs. Most of them are my favorite. Listening to Tay's songs is like reading her diary.

(Read: 1989: Music Video Taylor Swift dan Lagu Favorit Saya)


7. Payday
WHO DOESN'T?


8. Weekend
WHO DOESN'T? (1)


9. Drawing my eyebrows
YES! I didn't draw my eyebrows before because I had no interest in make-up. I have interest in make-up since my mother told me that I was kucel lmao. I know it's a little bit too late to start apply make-up but it's better late than never, right? Hahaha. For every day I only use moisturizer cream, loose powder, lipstick, eyeliner and eyebrows pencil. Drawing eyebrows is my favorite part. Day by day I learn to draw eyebrows neatly and beautifully (from my point of view).

Although my eyebrows is not as perfect as Neng Raisa's, I love it. I love my perfect imperfection. #kepedeantingkatdewa


10. Chocolate
I'm a fan of chocolate. Chocolate can delay my hunger for a while when I can't find food that I really wanted.

(inspired by this video)

What's your 10-things-that-make-you-happy? Write it! It's fun!

See you on my next post!
XO


*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Halo! Terima kasih sudah membaca dan meninggalkan komentar. Komentar yang masuk akan dimoderasi terlebih dahulu.

Back to Top